Good buildings come from good people, and all problems are solved by good design.
With three decades in architecture and design, and nearly fifteen years dedicated to Senior Living, Russ Garber has built a reputation, and made a much-deserved name for himself, as one of the most nationally recognized Senior Living design leaders in the country. With unparalleled passion, his award-winning expertise is only further driven by his dynamic energy, working every day to find ways to make golden years shine. His research in the space of Senior Living and the built environment drives his design, as he redefines expectations and reimagines possibilities, creating spaces for the oldest members of our society rooted in comfort and dignity – while incorporating specific, functional design purposes. Russ is known to abandon convention, challenging standards to create spaces that add life to people’s days. A graduate of The Ohio State University, Russ is a licensed architect and holds NCARB certification. He is a member of AIA, LeadingAge Ohio, the Ohio Assisted Living Association and the Ohio Health Care Association, as well as being an active member of the housing sub-committee for Age Friendly Columbus.
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Cum Laude, The Ohio State University
- Certified Aging Service Provider (CASP), The University of North Texas
Registrations & Certifications
- Registered Architect, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Virginia and West Virginia
- Six Sigma Certification
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- MORPC Age Friendly Columbus Advisory Council
- LeadingAge Ohio
- Ohio Assisted Living Association (OALA)
- Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA)
Did you know?
Though his passion for design fuels him by day, at night you can often find him at a rock concert!