Expression is created through the details in architecture, and Amanda is the designer that defines this.
With a decade of experience and an official PMP certification, Amanda excels at figuring out the details necessary to conceptualize a design. With cultivated expertise in project management, Amanda excels at leading teams, maintaining project schedules, and managing budgets. Amanda’s construction background serves as a differentiating advantage, making it easier to identify what needs to be seen by the contractor to make the project buildable. She smoothly facilitates the CA process, with fewer questions, more adherence to timelines and guidelines, and less room for errors, setting a tone for success. Amanda’s experience establishes credibility proving her value to all of those involved in the project.
- Master of Arts in Architecture, University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, University of Kentucky
Registrations & Certifications
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certified
- PMP – Project Management Professional
- Smartsheet Certified
- Procore Certified
- 2020 ICSC CenterBuild Leaders Under 40
- ICSC Member
- PMI Registered
Did you know?
Amanda’s greatest source of inspiration is her daughter.