The most successful interior space starts with understanding your needs, then, together we can create a vision that exceeds expectations.
Colorful and vivacious, Carrie’s vibrancy immediately illuminates anywhere she is. As the Managing Principal of the nationally recognized award-winning MA Design team, Carrie is constantly going, moving, doing, seeking – working towards something more.
Carrie garners respect from her colleagues, clients and community with great ease and little effort. With an eye for innovation, Carrie’s reputation for forward-thinking designs is one of her most marked characteristics. Prioritizing client’s goals and architectural design integrity, she dedicates herself to the detail of high design. Carrie is a coveted resource, and a trusted advisor, working together with MA’s clients and colleagues to set their organization up for greater success, spending time discovering insights that will lead to innovation.
With an industry specialty in Interior Design and portfolio of designs for national companies like White Castle, Bob Evans and Big Lots, among countless others, Carrie has made a reputation for herself as a trusted resource among the most notable clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Design, The Ohio State University
Registrations & Certifications
- Certified Interior Designer, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications, NCIDQ #24734
- 2019 Columbus Business First – 40 Under 40
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Associate Member
- Women Leadership Initiative (WLI)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Former Board Member IIDA Ohio Kentucky Chapter
Did you know?
Carrie proudly sits on the Board of Dress for Success Columbus, and loves discovering new local businesses to support.