If you do not accept the challenge, you can never feel the exhilaration of the victory.
Having an architecture background is key when being challenged with marketing an architecture firm! Suzanne’s even keeled demeanor and overall attention to detail, coupled with her strategic and analytical mind have made her a staple in MA’s marketing department. In charge of controlling the corporate brand as well as producing the company’s marketing collateral and submittals, Suzanne is an expert in her field. She leaves everyone she works with in a better mood!
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Washington University in St. Louis
Registrations & Certifications
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM)
- 2014 Arch City Marketer of the Year Award, SMPS Columbus Chapter
- Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Toastmasters International Member
- Columbus Metropolitan Club Member
Did you know?
Suzanne loves to eat at any Cameron Mitchell restaurant.