Collaboration energizes the design process.
Tom joined MA Design with a diverse educational and professional background. He earned his Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Cincinnati and his Masters of Advanced Architectural Design from Columbia University in New York City. After working for the world renown architectural firm of Gwathmey Siegel and Associates Architects in NYC for seven years, Tom returned to Columbus, where he taught architecture at The Ohio State University Knowlton School of Architecture. Tom has been a part of the design team for several large headquarters offices in the Central Ohio area, most recently for the new JobsOhio Headquarters in the Huntington Center in downtown Columbus. His impressive experience and ability to energize and collaborate with all team members makes him a valuable asset to any project.
- Masters of Science in Advanced Architectural Design, Columbia University
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Cincinnati
- The Ohio State University Knowlton School of Architecture Associate Adjunct Design Studio Professor; Graduate Studio, 4 Year, 3 Year, and 2 Year Design Studios, Participated in Design Reviews Regularly 1997-2005
- City of Bexley – Board of Zoning Appeals + Architectural Design Review 1999-2011
- City of Bexley / Capital University / Trinity Lutheran Seminary – Southwest Bexley Master Plan Voting Committee Member 2003
- Columbus Country Club – Long Range Planning Committee Member 1999-2001
- Columbus Athletic Club
- Cub Scout Den Leader “Wolf” 2010-2011
Did you know?
Tom enjoys golf, photography, platform tennis, hiking and art.