Tamra Fuscaldo brings three impressive decades of experience in the Interior Design industry with her, with a highly respected, and well recognized, resume of tenure, including work with national firms on large-scale projects and award-winning designs in a range of healthcare, higher education, retail, and corporate sectors. Strategic, and innovative, Tamra’s energy keeps her driven as a continual learner, with a love for technology, process, and standards, allowing for more research and creativity on projects, ultimately designing more successful outcomes for our clients. Her value is demonstrated in her ability to assess client’s current standings, and responsively develop new strategies by efficiently interpreting client needs and turning programming data into design solutions. Her ability to create genuine connections with clients, and colleagues, is demonstrated by long-standing industry relationships, and her confidence in her industry directly translates into successful outcomes and opportunities for everyone she works with and every project she works on.
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, Ohio University
Registrations & Certifications
- Certified Interior Designer, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications
- International Interior Design Association, IIDA
- LEED Accredited Professional, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- Evidence Based Design Accreditation and Certification