With an expertise defined by exactness and specified experience, Nino is a top-tier healthcare architect, and designer, regionally, with coveted international exposure and an award-winning portfolio. From concept to construction, his 15+ years of experience in the industry, oriented in healthcare, has crafted his skill to coordinate and create successful projects, and teams, with sophisticated details and a wide range of scopes, managing projects upwards of nearly 200M. Nino’s dedicated position, and work with top-ranked national healthcare organizations, drives his pride in each of his projects, making design-driven decisions that consider constraints and turn obstacles into opportunities, designing long lasting projects that are built soundly to last. From Behavioral Health to Pediatric Outpatient and Operational Rooms, Nino recognizes critical details often overlooked, with a capable and confident disposition, through his well-researched approach and extensive experience. Known for his repeat client work, the ownership he takes in his projects is unparalleled, and his honest and hardworking ethics are the ideal characteristics of a partner for any, and every, project.
- Master of Science in Architecture, Kent State University
- Associate of Architecture, University of Banja Luka
Registrations & Certifications
- Registered Architect, Ohio
- Certified Interior Designer, National Council for Interior Design Qualifications
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Guidelines for Laboratory Design Certificate from Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Did you know?
Nino wanted to be a car designer when he was young!